Book now for Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) three day Quality Improvement training
We are delighted to announce the first wave of face to face IHI Lead QI training; Improvement Science in Action (ISIA).
This three day course will give you the skills on how to run a QI project and will be held on the 16, 17 and 18 May 2018 (in central London). Places are limited so please register early.
QI has been highlighted as a key Trust priority and we are looking for representatives from all staff groups, grades and localities.
As a result of this program, participants will:
- Plan and execute improvement projects
- Shape and frame an improvement project to increase the probability of success
- Define and apply a set of measures to analyse and assess project success
- Utilise the Model for Improvement to develop, test, and sustain reliable improvements
- Understand the organisational and human dimensions of change and use them to plan and execute their improvement project
Associate Director of Programme Management
Trustwide Quality Improvement (QI) Programme Lead