Book now for Wave 2 of Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Improvement Science in Action Quality Improvement training
We are delighted to announce the second wave of face to face IHI Lead QI training; Improvement Science in Action (ISIA). Open to all CNWL Staff.
The program begins with two virtual workshops, followed by three-day face-to-face training (28, 29, 30 November 2018), during which attendees will learn and apply the principles and tools of improvement science, better equipping you to elaborate, refine, and execute on your quality improvement project. After the face-to-face training, attendees participate in web-based virtual workshops which provide opportunities to extend your learning and gain feedback from IHI faculty and colleagues as you put your new skills into practice.
Places are limited so please register early.
QI has been highlighted as a key Trust priority and we are looking from all staff groups, grades and localities to join Wave 2.
You will need to apply as a minimum of two within a QI project team and work on your QI project together for the duration of the course.
As a result of this program, participants will:
- Plan and execute a quality improvement project
- Shape and frame a quality improvement project to increase the probability of success
- Define and apply a set of measures to analyse and assess project success
- Utilise the Model for Improvement to develop, test, and sustain reliable improvements
- Understand the organisational and human dimensions of change and use them to plan and execute their quality improvement project
For more information and to apply visit the Improvement Science in Action page.
If you have any questions about the QI Programme or the Improvement Science in Action training please contact firstname.lastname@example.org