Our next QI learning event is due to take place in Autumn 2020.
We will update staff if there are any changes to the date of the event.
The Learning Exchange is a great opportunity to start, continue or refine your QI knowledge and skills training with interactive masterclasses for all levels of the QI journey.
There will also be our world café poster displays, networking and showcasing of projects in CNWL’s Central QI Programmes on Falls and Violence Reduction.
Open to all staff, service users and carers from any divisional or corporate service
Book your place now by logging onto LDZ and search for ‘Learning Exchange’.
QI Learning Events
What are the learning outcomes?
- Share and spread quality improvement learning within CNWL
- Build improvement capability and knowledge
- Learn from patients about their experience of quality improvement
- Hear from other organisations about their experience of quality improvement
- Join conversations and find solutions to tricky problems
- Masterclasses on QI methodology
- Broaden improvement networks within CNWL.
Who should attend?
Any CNWL staff and CNWL service users and carers who are interested in QI
What are the pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
All CNWL staff, service users and carers welcome.
In this Section...
There are no upcoming events.