Booking now open for our Learning Event on 9 September 2019
This event is open to CNWL staff, service users and carers.
The theme for our fourth QI Learning Event will be Improving Safety.
Attending a QI Learning Event is a great opportunity to kick-start or boost your knowledge of QI, whilst making valuable networking connections that can help you learn and grow in your confidence to apply the methodologies in the Model for Improvement.
Our fourth QI Learning Event is open to all staff, service users and carers from any divisional or corporate service who is interested in QI. That means anyone who is contemplating, progressing, leading or wants to be involved in a QI project.
Highlights of the Learning Event include:
- Presentations from external QI experts, providing a wider view of the QI community
- Interactive masterclasses using real examples of QI projects in CNWL
- World café poster displays affording you the opportunity to meet staff who have been successful in a QI project
- Play QI Bingo; an ideal way of meeting like-minded QI curious staff across CNWL
- Celebrate QI successes with video screenings and awards for QI project teams who have shown real progress in their work
- Meet your Divisional QI Lead, who will be happy to help you access help and support for your QI project
Guest speakers sharing their QI experience:
Dr Bob Klaber
Consultant General Paediatrician & Deputy Medical Director
Imperial Healthcare NHS Trust
Dr Charlotte Hopkins FRCP
Deputy Chief Medical Officer
Barts Health NHS Trust
Date, Time and Venue:
Date : 9 September 2019
Time : 8.30am (registration for 9.00am start) to 5.00pm
Venue : CNWL Trust Headquarters, 350 Euston Road, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AX.
CNWL Staff members : Book through the Learning and Development Zone. Search for Learning Event to find the enrolment page.
Service Users and Carers : Please book by emailing email@example.com
QI Learning Events
What are the learning outcomes?
- Share and spread quality improvement learning within CNWL
- Build improvement capability and knowledge
- Learn from patients about their experience of quality improvement
- Hear from other organisations about their experience of quality improvement
- Join conversations and find solutions to tricky problems
- Masterclasses on QI methodology
- Broaden improvement networks within CNWL.
Who should attend?
Any CNWL staff and CNWL service users and carers who are interested in QI
What are the pre-requisites?
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
All CNWL staff, service users and carers welcome.
In this Section...
There are no upcoming events.